“The Best in town”

Ranked #13 of 283 Restaurants in Ronda
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Tapas and wines
Reviewed 12 August 2014

After reading the reviews we decided to visit this bar and we were not disappointed one bit the tapas where superb. The service from the staff was excellent they really went out of there way to make us feel comfortable as we blundered are way through the food and wine menu.If your visiting Ronda it's a must.

There are newer reviews for Entrevinos

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I stayed across the street at the Hotel Colon with a another couple we were traveling with. I had read reviews about Entre Vinos and we were not disappointed. The doors open at 8pm and people begin flocking to the doors immediately. We were able to grab a table outside. They serve local wine-- which was delicious. We sampled a bunch of different tapas and they were all spectacular. I highly recommend the black squid ink noodles with squid and garlic... i have never tasted anything more delicious. I would go ahead and order two of those. The veal meatball sandwiches were amazing as well. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

After arriving for our stop in Ronda we asked the hotel staff for a good tapas bar. They recommended as the Entre Vinos. What a good tip!

The bar staff was so nice. We had some of the tapas which were delicious and not expensive. The Sangria was also really tasty.

They also serve a lot of different red + white wines and a some intresting beers. I regret that we stayed just one night in Ronda and could not visit bar again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed in ronda over night and having read reviews decided to eat here.Got there at about 8:30, and got a table outside.We were served drinks very quickly and the waitress who served us could not have been more helpful or friendly.There are a couple of vegetarian options but it predominantly caters for non vegetarians.The tapas was very good and I would say without doubt it was outstanding value for money,if you are going to ronda there are literally hundreds of places to eat, however having read the reviews and eaten myself I would thoroughly recommend this one.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Delicious tapas and great value.食物好吃,服務親切,啤酒和調酒都好喝,值得推薦!!