We stayed here two nights that coincided with the festival of "Romantic Ronda". The parador is perched overlooking a gorge and next to a bridge that connects the two sides of the town. This is what we liked:
1. Perfect location.
2. Modern rooms beautifully outfitted -- including thermal windows that keep out heat and noise.
3. The most delicious food of any parador we have stayed at (and we have stayed at many over the years). Breakfast, lunch, or dinner -- you will not be disappointed.
4. Very relaxed but professional staff --reallly made you feel at home.
What we did not like so much about the parador: nothing! It was truly a wonderful experience and a "must" if you are visiting this part of Spain.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parador de Ronda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Ronda Hotel Ronda
- Parador De Hotel Ronda
- Ronda Parador De Hotel