Hotel San Gabriel
Hotel Bodega El Juncal(Ronda)(Great Value!)
US$76
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$104
US$94
Hotel Sierra Hidalga(Ronda)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$311
US$225
Official Site
1,414 results
All reviewsold townwine cellarhoneymoon suitesmall cinemacinema roomcharming hotelwalking tourbreakfast roomsmall courtyardfamily homejunior suitescommon areasold world charmthe hotel stafflots of characterpublic roomsshort walk
Reviewed 28 May 2009

Chose as was No 1 rated on tripadvisor.co.uk. Not disappointed. Cars are parked a short walk away in a small car park with a wonderful view - you are spoilt for breathtaking vistas in Ronda - room was quite dark but perfectly nice looking out onto a small courtyard, room No 1. Breakfast was excellent and the hotel is very well run with excellent staff. I would definitely recommend it. Ronda itself is a must-see of Andalucia. It may not have an Alhambra, Alcazar or Mezquita, but its natural wonders are equally breathtaking. Also best tapas bar in Spain - on hotel's advice list, a bodego off the main square.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bramall
Reviewed 21 May 2009

As much as I enjoy travelling on my own, some places are just too lovely to be wasted on one person. The Hotel San Gabriel is such a place. Perfectly located near the famous gorge, beautifully restored and full of period charm, the rooms are spacious yet cosy. The hosts are friendly and efficient, and turned out to be patient and reassuring when I explained some minor transport problems in my halting Spanish.

Next time, I'm taking someone I love.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank Tagois
Reviewed 21 May 2009

My family and I live in Spain and have just returned from a lovely trip to Ronda for my wifes birthday staying at the Hotel San Garbriel. The hotel is in a perfect location in the old part of Ronda close to all the tourist sites that Ronda has to offer.

All the staff were very friendly and make you feel very welcome. We chose a Junior Suite as the differance in price made it very affordable and added to the occasion. I asked if it would be possible for a bottle of cava to be in the room as it was a special occasion and was amazed to find it was complimentry.

The hotel is typicaly Spanish and perfect for the real Spanish experiance. We will certainly stay there again soon.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank holaSpainandUK
Reviewed 2 May 2009

Loved this place- this staff was the most helpful that we came across during out 2 weeks in Spain. The hotel has a lot of charm, is close to everything that you will want to do, and 2 blocks off the main street so you don't get all the noise. I highly recommend visiting Ronda and staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AB28512
Reviewed 29 March 2009

My favorite city that I visited while driving through southern Spain was Ronda, but what made this trip even better was this hotel. It was a gorgeous traditional Spanish home, and with gorgeous decor. They have a wonderful sherry bar downstairs in the cellar so warm and cozy and a fantastic mini movie theater. The movie area was so much fun, my husband and I bought a bottle of wine from the hotel (which was amazing local wine) and drank it while watching a movie and even though there are only a few chairs we were the only people there. It was lovely. The room was superior and very roomy, great bathroom and shower and a view of an orange tree from our window. The hotel breakfast was fantastic, fresh muffins, cheese and olive oil. They also had cereal, yogurt and the coffee was amazing. There is free internet which is convenient. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Ronda. One note, driving is very scary as the streets are very narrow. So park your car as soon as you get there (the owners will tell you where) and everything is walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple