We stayed for 3 nights. The views are amazing. Quiet location which makes it a romantic get away. Staff were warm friendly. Pom is a great host. Frank and javier offered top notch service and gave us lots of recommendations on where to go and places to eat. Suite was beautiful with a copper bath and four poster bed. The food was absolutely fantastic. It's not cheap but I thought good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel