By far our favorite lodging of the entire trip. First class accommodations, chef, and location near Ronda. Very peaceful, rural setting near Ronda. An excellent base camp for exploring the hill towns. The food (dinner each night and one lunch) was 5 star quality and the menu changed each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel