This "Top Quality" small hotel in an out of the way rural setting deserves all the praise it has received from other reviewers.The rooms, the service and the food can not be topped any place.This hotel is not ostentatious.It is casual. There are many characteristics that set this hotel apart from other top quality hotels. One that is unique is that the owner, manager and supervisor make an effort to get to know each customer individually; to find out what their needs are during their stay and to help them fullfill their needs whether it is a taxi to Ronda, a restaurant recommendation in the town for lunch or in our case to repair a piece of luggage.Their is one inaccuracy in another review that should be pointed out.The actual prices of dinner are 38EUR or 42EUR depending on how many courses you would like. This hotel is not only tops in the Ronda area it is the best hotel I have ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Priceline so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel