Wow! We think we may have found the perfect hotel! WIthin the perfect hide-away setting of the beautiful Andalucian country, the team at this hotel have created the perfect backdrop to any break. We were looking for a peaceful but pampered break to spend a few days by ourselves without the kids. And we wanted luxury, indulgence, relaxation, and for time to stand still. The very few rooms are all completely unique. We took the Artist's Suite which was very stylishly furnished, with loads of space to lounge around and read in, either inside or on our own private terrace. We ate breakfast and dinner here every day for three days and can't fault the food or the wine. The beautiful weather meant that we ate on the terrace for all our meals. The honesty bar meant we could dip in and out of drinks, water and ice-cream whenever we got too hot or thirsty.
We will go back for many years to come. Go now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel