“Excellent dinner”

Pizzeria Michenlangelo
Ranked #27 of 303 Restaurants in Ronda
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I ate the pasta Michelangelo (pasta of the house) here and I cannot say anything bad about this. I enjoyed my dinner here because the lady that served us was amazingly friendly, and the house wine was good. Of course, everything can be better, but for the price I paid for it, you definately can't. Comparing to all other expensive restaurants you can find in Ronda, this one is the best when it comes to PRICE-QUALITY. I recommend this place 200% for allt ravelers on a budget. Enjoy your dinner!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Me and my friends were looking some nice, local, cheap place to eat it's how we discovered this place. The atmosphere inside was really nice as well as staff. Food was really good especially flan. I really recommend it.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

This restaurant doesn't look very luxurious, just like a cafe, but the food is excellent. We shared a Tagliatelle Michelangelo with mushrooms, ham, tomato and cream and a Pizza Lucia with chicken, ham, mozzarella, etc. Both were absolutely delicious and very good value at only 6.50 euros each. We have found that Italian food can be a bit bland in Spain, but both these dishes were reallly tasty. We'd definitely eat here again if we came back to Ronda.

The Swiss owner was friendly. The quality of food served in this restaurant was so good but we felt that if they improved the decor inside (it's a bit scruffy and dull - but don't let that put you off!) they would be much more popular.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

We came upon this pizzeria by chance - we had been looking for somewhere to have lunch and all the restaurants in the main Plaza of Ronda were expensive, and or seemed to serve massed produced food!

We walked past this pizzeria and noticed that the pizzas being served to customers looked freshly made, and mouth-watering! We decided to go there for lunch, but ended up having the Menu del Dia - excellent value and enjoyable! We had half a litre of beer each, a large salad, my husband had pork steaks and chips, and I had rosada (fish) and chips. it cost 7 euros each! There seemed to be a tax/charge on top of this though, mentioned as" for the Terrace". Maybe because we ate outside!! That was the only anomaly! Not a place for top cuisine, but economical with freshly cooked food. We will go there again and sample the pizzas!

Reviewed 8 November 2011

We always make a point of going to this restaurant when we are in ronda for there great food and friendly welcome and great value for money

1  Thank Bangormate