“BEST PIZZA I HAVE EVER HAD!”

Pizzeria Nonno Peppe
Ranked #54 of 274 Restaurants in Ronda
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are dedicated in our restaurant serving fresh pasta authentic self-made and natural preservative with a variety of sauces, as well as our pizzas with fresh ingredients like pizza dough check through our hands fresh and naturalBlogoversary the hope for good taste for Italian food for some time we have incorporated into our menu grilled meats along with tradiccion of Nonno Peppe pizzeria working with fresh produce you can taste veal and IBERICAS
Arcos de la Frontera
“BEST PIZZA I HAVE EVER HAD!”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

I wanted something different to eat from the normal tapas food so tried this pizzeria and asked the girl at the door, Ehssan, if the pizzas are frozen and was told no! they are made to order so in I went!
the waiter, Gabriele, was very attentive and as it was early evening I was the only person in the pizzeria so I was invited by the Italian owner, Guiseppe, to watch how he makes pizzas. I ordered a calzone and couldn't believe the amount of fillings he put into the pizza. he explained the types of machines he uses to make the pasta, all machines were brought in from Italy, all very interesting how the pasta is prepared, stored in a fast freezer so as not to loose any quality. together with some nice red wine I spent over an hour in the restaurant and the pizza was so large it took me some time to eat it and it was the tastiest and best cooked pizza I have had, even better than pizzas made in Naples home of the pizza!
if you do visit this pizzeraia you will not be disappointed by both the service and quality of food!!

• Visited November 2012