“Bargain!”

Taberna Quinto Tramo
Ranked #47 of 296 Restaurants in Ronda
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent set menu for lunch: had paella, grilled fish, vanilla pudding and wine for only €10!! Superb paella and well-cooked fish/pudding. Friendly service and cosy atmosphere. Children welcome aswell. Great place!

1  Thank Cecilia L

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stopped by for lunch with the family, had a great lunch of 7 or 8 tapas 2 beers a glass of wine and 2 soft drinks for under €30. Food was really tasty recommend salmon guacamole on toast and the 'pig' (small cold poirk ribs) waiter was really friendly and helpful as menu is not in English. Highly recommended if in Ronda.

1  Thank Martynjw
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stopped in on my last night in Ronda. The waiter didn't have great English, but enough to communicate and was very friendly. I had 4 tapas, all of which were excellent, and a glass of local wine. The atmosphere was nice, cozy, and friendly. It was certainly busy, but not overwhelmingly so; you could tell they were used to being busy, and with very good reason.
I liked most the food, and how friendly the waiter was. I wish there was a little more room, as I felt bad having a table to myself (I ate solo), while the whole place was packed, but they had no problem giving me the table even though they knew it would fill up soon after I arrived, another point for their friendliness.
All in all for my 4 tapas and wine the bill was a gigantic 9 euros...
An excellent place, do go if you're in Ronda.

1  Thank Greg Y
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice food...cold beers...excellent wines...friendly staff...nice atmosphere!!!!Highly recommended!!!!Try the meat tapas as well and Rioja wine!!!

1  Thank Maria3784
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We ate here on our last night in Spain - it opened at 8.30pm and we had thought we would be the only ones dining at such an early hour (for Spain). However, within out arrival the place which isn't large was almost full and with locals which is always a good sign.

There isn't an English menu so we asked the bartender/waiter/chef to prepare us an assortment of tapas for us which he was pleased to do and we just sat back and waited for them to arrive - they were all delicious and so reasonable in price -

1  Thank Virginia M