“Beautiful..”

Baraka Boutique Pension
Ranked #3 of 24 Ronda B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Located in the heart of Ronda, Baraka is a charming bed and breakfast with an excellent host. The rooms (3) were quaint and comfortable. The rooftop terrace provides excellent views and is a great place to enjoy a fresh squeezed cup of orange juice provided by our wonderful host Anahid - who was more than accommodating to myself and my two traveling companions weary from the days road trip from Rota to Gibraltar to Ronda.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank brian t
armenag, Owner at Baraka Boutique Pension, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Brian, thanks a lot for you heartfelt comments, specially considering what happened when you first knocked on the door :-) All's well that ends well is quite apt! Hope the journey to the US went well and life continues as usual. Stay well and thanks again.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed at Baraka for two nights and it just was not long enough. Baraka was the perfect place to stay; situated on a quiet street and close to everything. Our room was perfect and the bed was so so comfortable, the best sleep we had on our 15 day trip. The breakfasts were amazing and best of all was our host. She gave us great restaurant recommendations and was so helpful. We are just sorry we didn't plan our trip to include more time in Ronda, it certainly deserved more it. Anahid, thank you so much for your hospitality and for making our stay in Ronda so special. We wish you the very best!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear LTP, thanks for your comments. It helps me continue what I'm doing, knowing it is making guests like you happy. I also like to travel and appreciate all the help I can get to make my trip more enjoyable, thus making me give back in return.
Thanks again and keep well.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed for only 1 night but had a very nice experience nonetheless. The B&B is situated far enough from the center to be quiet and hassle free, but still close enough to be within walking distance from the town main attraction (the new bridge). The room was comfortable and very nicely decorated, breakfast was very tasty. Bare in mind, the room does not have A/C, but an upper ventilator. To us that is sufficient but you should decide for yourself.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Amir

Thank you for your writeup on Baraka. I agree with you that one night isn't enough for Ronda, thus making people return to enjoy it more. i appreciate your comment regarding the ceiling fans. It is enough for most people and in those old houses it stays cooler than in new buildings. The fans also go with the character of Baraka!
Thank you for choosing Baraka. It was my pleasure to meet you both.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I recently stayed at this delightful B&B in Ronda. Everything about it was fabulous! The B&B is in a great location in the old town, very close to all the major attractions in Ronda. The B&B itself is beautiful, quaint and peaceful. Anahid, the owner, is also delightful, so warm friendly, welcoming and helpful. Anahid, prepared a wonderful traditional Andalucian breakfast, which was simple and lovely. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this lovely B&B to anyone visiting and wishing to stay in Ronda. If I go back to Ronda, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear A
Thank you for your clear, concise and positive comments about Baraka and I. You are more than welcome to come and stay another time. Will be more than happy to have you here again.
Best wishes

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We had an amazing time in Ronda. To those considering Baraka Bed & Breakfast, we highly recommend it to any couple (particularly those that like peace-and-quiet, walking/ running/ hiking, quant homes/buildings and old European cities). Stay here. You will not regret it. We enjoyed our first 2 days so much we decided to change our itinerary and stayed here one more night. I may have even asked her if she would sell her property to me. I would honestly move here.

The LOCATION is perfect. It’s exactly where you want to be. It’s a 2 minute walk to Puente Nuevo, the famous bridge of Ronda, and less than minutes to Plaza de Toros de Ronda, the bullfighting ring.

Note: Ronda actually has three beautiful bridges at incremental heights: a Moorish, Roman and New Bridge. We highly recommend walking/ hiking down/ along both sides of the Puente Nuevo at dusk.

Baraka Bed & Breakfast is very easy to find. Follow her directions (or get a GPS). There’s free PARKING less than 5 minutes away/ down by Restaurante Bodega San Francisco/ Plaza Ruedo Alameda.

We may have arrived a few hours early. That wasn’t a problem. We called her and she promptly came and gave us a warm welcoming.

Upon arrival, she let us choose which ever room we wanted and gave us plenty of help advice on where to eat, things to see/ do, where to park, etc.

You definitely need to check out the roof top terrace in the even with a glass of wine and chocolate.

BREAKFAST was beautiful, light, and healthy; a typical Spain breakfast.
I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.

Thank you, Anahid, for making our trip to Ronda extra special. xo

ps. words cannot describe and photos cannot show the true beautiful and size of this B&B.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
armenag, Owner at Baraka Boutique Pension, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dan, what a gushingly wonderful review. I am honored. Thank you. Thanks also for all the detailed info as to what to see in Ronda. It truly is a beautiful town and you got the spirit of it.
Thanks for staying here and writing.
All the best to you and Tania, Anahid

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed only one night, but wish we were there longer. The town is great and the host made us feel right at home. Breakfast was very good, and the views from the rooftop terrace were lovely. We definitely recommend staying at Baraka and seeing the town of Ronda!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
armenag, Owner at Baraka Boutique Pension, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

I too wish you stayed longer and enjoyed Ronda, as I enjoyed your company, specially the conversation at Breakfast. I know that you didn't have much time soooo hasta pronto otra vez.
A big hug to you both.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Our first time in Ronda Spain and stayed in this place..the balcony was great overlooking out on the fields with a beautiful sunrise...our hostess Anahid were fantastic and veey accomodating. Helped us making our visit a memorable one. Thank you and will definitely visit and stay with this place again. =)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Carlo
You did say you'll write a review and you did! Thank you. After the initial surprise :-) I very much enjoyed your and your colleagues' stay at Baraka. Thank you for the laughs and good feelings. Looking forward to another visit!