Myself & my boyfriend booked a weekend here to get away for his birthday. The experience as a whole was lovely, mostly down to the staff. We found they had upgraded us to a suite which was very spacious and had lovely views of the River Slaney, also had a jacuzzi bath which was nice. Considering we paid 300 for 2 nights we felt that we got our money's worth with the suite. We popped down to the bar for a drink and when we got back to the room had found they had left us balloons, chocolates, strawberries for his birthday which was a really nice touch. Expect to pay 20 return to get into the town, I personally didn't think the food in the hotel was great. Breakfast on the other hand was better with plenty of choice. The pool and gym facilities need an upgrade for this to be considered a 4 star hotel, same goes for the decor in the bedrooms, it was just lacking star quality. Great staff though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford