We recently had the pleasure of spending 2 nights at this lovely hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We upgraded to a superior room on the 5th floor (adults only floor) and had a wonderful room in 506 which was a very large quiet room away from the noise of weddings etc. and had a fabulous balcony overlooking the grounds and water. We were really lucky to have fab weather during our stay so really enjoyed sitting out in the balcony in the morning and on the bar terrace in the afternoon . We had dinner in the hotel on the first night, which was only ok, but breakfast was very good. The staff at reception were lovely, very helpful and provided us with some great options for dining out etc. We really enjoyed our stay here and would happily return there in the future at some stage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, HRS, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford