Myself and my 2 and a half year old daughter stayed here for a night on the way home from a trip to Cork from Wicklow. From when I emailed to make the reservation the service was flawless. The location is amazing, right on the water front, the lobby and guest rooms are stylish and you can see there is a lot of refurb happening around the place. Breakfast was great and we had a busy morning in the playground afterwards. Staff are very attentive and the little touch of a balloon for my daughter to take home was such a thoughtful touch. Will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford