I have just had lunch in the ferrycarrig which I have to say was really nice. The reason for feeling the need to put up a review is because the person looking after the table a lady who's name is lorna is probably the best and most efficient food service person I have seen in a long time.
A credit to your team. A few other personnel should take a leaf from how she looks after the customers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford