We stayed in the Ferrycarrig for a friends wedding. We decided to stay 2 nights as the room rate was very reasonable €45 ppn mid week. On the night before the wedding we tried the bar menu. We found this excellent and plenty of choice. The staff in all areas were very friendly and professional! The setting of the hotel is very beautiful,ie, on a lake with ample chairs and tables to sit outside and enjoy the view. We enjoyed our stay and will return to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford