i have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Ferrycarrig hotel. the location is great, located on the banks of the river Slaney. We were blessed with the weather and sitting out on the patio you could be in any foreign sun location. The staff in the hotel were excellent, all very friendly and overworked. The hotel is spotlessly clean although at once you hit the corridors leading to the bedrooms the decor is rather tired. This hotel would be suited to families as there is a kids club and a lovely swimming pool. I must say the children were all very well behaved. There are some adult only areas in the hotel which is a great addition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford