Spent three nights here with two children aged 8 and 11. Enjoyable break. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool was excellent and the children thoroughly enjoyed it. Our room was nice, we had an issue with cleaning and this was quickly resolved. The downside to the hotel was the internet connection in the room was very bad and TV had limited channels. Food in the bar was mediocre and we had to queue for up to 20 minutes for a seat at breakfast. The queue for breakfast was strange as there were always empty tables, an overview of the system for seating guests would be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford