“Great food and drinks!”

Ranked #15 of 41 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Price range: US$0 - US$100
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Wheaton, Illinois
“Great food and drinks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had our Valentine's Day dinner here and the food and service was great. The food was very well seasoned and the drinks were delicious.

Richmond
“Birthday Dinner and Drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Visited Koco for my girlfriend's birthday during our recent trip to Puerto Rico and we were not disappointed.

The restaurant is located inside the exquisite El San Juan hotel adjacent to the lobby and casino.

We were greeted by a friendly hostess and because it was a slow evening she allowed us to choose where we wanted to sit. There is modern edge to the decor. The attention to detail is noticeable.

We did make reservations for 8pm. There were only five or six other parties in the restaurant during our visit on that Tuesday evening.

The food was exceptional. Our server explained the menu and made some wonderful recommendations. My girlfriend is a vegetarian which limited what she could order, but the server was accommodating and helped mix and match some side dishes and appetizers that were spot-on.

I had the red snapper with the coconut risotto. Excellent.

The after dinner coffee/rum drink packed a punch.

It was pricey meal.. just north of $100, but well worth it.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

After checking into the hotel ( el San Juan ) Friday night , we headed over after dropping our bags off. We just wanted a good meal with a touch of PR Cuisine after traveling from Boston .
We had a GREAT night. Surprised it wasn't that crowed for 8:45 pm on a Friday. Our waiter was so very friendly and helpful,on what to order. The fish tacos are great, I had the chicken & beans , def not your typical rice and beans. My husband had grouper. His was excellent too . While waiting for dessert ( fruit beignets ) we were entertained by a gentleman doing card tricks table side. Dessert was so yummy. Great way to start our vacation.

Nashville, Tennessee
“My Fav”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stated at El San Juan R&C and I can say that this was my favorite restaurant. The island margarita's are delish!!!! I ordered crab cakes which was okay, but tasted my moms chicken and rice and it was awesome. Staff was very friendly and professional and the manager was awesome. Loved it!

Orefield, Pennsylvania
“Very festive.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Went for my daughter's birthday. The waiter paid special attention to the children, making them giggle throughout the evening. The food was delicious especially the fish taco. Fun atmosphere.