“Boutique Restaurant, Zest is Better!”
Review of KOCO

KOCO
Ranked #17 of 44 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Price range: US$0 - US$100
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews and looking at the rating we decided to try Koco, but not before trying Zest the previous night. Between four of us and a $350 bill we tried many of the appetizers and entrees. I can tell you that for the money you don't get a lot. The grouper came on a good sized bed of Yuca but the two Grouper filets were SO small that even the waiter commented on how tiny they were. The fish tacos were great as an appetizer, the divers scallops were ok but nothing special and very expensive ($18). The mahi was dry and overcooked and again a tiny portion. My verdict is too much money for not enough and ill prepared food. I'd rather have gone to Zest than try Koco.. I'm absolutely sure anyone that reads this review and decides to try both Zest and Koco will agree with me.

3  Thank HuntCon

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was a great find! The drinks were amazing, the dessert was delicious, and our server, Maurizio, was an absolute treasure. Everything he recommended was amazing and he always brought it out with a smile and a tune. This was hands down the best service I've ever had at a restaurant, and guarantees that on my next trip to Puerto Rico I will be coming back here. I went on a Saturday and in the lobby of the hotel, right outside the restaurant they had salsa dancing which was so much fun. This is a great all around package for an entire evening of fun!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great fish tacos, superb blackened tuna, fantastic chocolate dessert. We had exemplary service in a unique atmosphere in this modern Caribbean dining mecca.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We had dinner here recently with a group of friends. The sangria is truly the best I ever had. I had the filet which was cooked perfectly and was amazing. The root vegetable gratin that came with it was so good. I will be eating here again on my next trip to puerto rico

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner on February 28, 2014. In a nutshell, the food was spectacular... As was our service. Our server, Gabriel, was incredibly attentive and very accommodating. Also very helpful with advice on what to do around town.
We ate the scallops, the ceviche and the red snapper. Highly recommend all 3!