“Not worth the price ”

Price range: US$7 - US$27
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Great location with a beautiful view. I recommend the coco loso drink. The staff is friendly and attentive and the live music gives it a great vibe. BUT do not get the surf and turf, I REPEAT do not get the surf and turf. You're better off getting a bacon egg and cheese at the local bodega. Steak was cold and the chimichurri sauce was more like chimiOIL sauce. The mofongo was OKAY. Not worth the money though. I recommend to have a couple of drinks but not for dinner

Reviewed 12 July 2014

What a pleasant surprise this place was. The dining by the ocean was a perfect setting for a family beach dinner. Everyone had excellent dishes. My son has gluten allergies. They were very accommodating fixing him grilled chicken and chopped bananas. My Mahi Mahi with mango sauce and fried plantains was out of this world. The coconut shrimp, surf n turf, and salads were also excellent. Our service was great.

1  Thank awaggoner
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was our first meal in Puerto Rico! It was very tasty but probably over-priced. We had the coco loco drinks and they were strong but very good. We also had some fish/crab chip type appetizer that was OK, wouldn't recommend it. We both had mofongo here and it was a TON of food and tasted really good. We sat and looked out over the water in the afternoon and really enjoyed the view with our food. Our waitress was very nice and attentive as well. She wasn't always able to explain things on the menu very well though. I would reccomend this place for sure if you're hanging around the Isla Verde strip. Our meal was about $80-90 USD for 2 people.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is a little restaurant with seating next to the ocean if you are lucky enough to get there in time to grab one of those tables! Food is very good with a nice full-service bar. It's a nice local-style restaurant without the typical tourist fanfare.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

What a great little gem of a restaurant. From the mahi mahi with mango sauce, to the shrimp with coconut ginger sauce, this little place brought the goods. I went for it all with the surf and turf, Angus skirt steak with chimichuri and grilled shrimp w garlic butter. It was all out of this world Don't let the low key, laid back vibe throw you off. The great food with the breeze coming off the bay couldn't have been any better. A perfect ending to a great day w one of the prettiest sunsets I have ever seen. I would recommend this to all but the snobbiest of foodies. It's a plastic chair out on the porch kind of place attached to an aging hotel, but a real gem with the staff to match.