Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Coral by the Sea(Isla Verde)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Verdanza Hotel(Isla Verde)
  • Breakfast included
1,814 results
All reviewsclose to the airportsan juanswim up barfree breakfasthappy hourpool grillpool areathe breakfast areafront desk staffwithin walking distancenice poolhamburgershort walk to the beachcruise portresort feepool and hot tubstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is a fairly typical Hampton Inn. Happy hour, comfortable beds, clean, plenty of towels, etc. Service at the front desk was friendly, but usually somewhat chaotic. There were several student groups while we were there, and they seemed to add to the confusion. But the thing I found odd was despite being situated at the end of the airport runway, there was no airport shuttle. That was one of the reasons I elected to stay there, as I had an early morning flight, and just assumed I could catch the shuttle without waking my family to deliver me. You know what they say about assuming, and in this case it was me......

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This hotel is very close to the airport and around a $12.00 cab fare. If you rent a car, beware, they charge $10.00 per day to park. Taxi service is very frequent and ready available. The hotel is very nice and clean. The hotel staff if very friendly and recommends restaurants that are within walking distance. They offer a nice poolside Happy Hour and a typical breakfast. If you are porting out of San Juan for a Royal Caribbean cruise it is quite a distance from the RC cruise port. Overall very nice and friendly

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Greg521
Reviewed 7 July 2014

If you rent a car this hotel charges $10 per day to park.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
Lots of noise from airport due to location.
Free happy hr drinks and snacks were nice.
Free breakfast was standard, nothing special.
If you smoke you will find the hotel does not provide sufficient outside smoking areas.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and we had a wonderful time. They had a delicious breakfast, cocktail in the evening and free 10 minute massage on certain days. The staff is friendly and helpful. I wanted to visit historic and tourist places and they had maps y printed instructions on how to get to places like Old San Juan from the hotel, which was great because I was not familiar with the area. The room was really clean and the bed was heaven. And there were many restaurants around that I could choose. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely come back.

6  Thank Myriam B
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We loved our stay at the Hampton Inn by the airport on Isla Verde. We never heard the airplanes when in our room. We only occasionally heard them while at the pool, but the pool environment was so inviting and relaxing that the planes never bothered us. The breakfast was delicious and typical of Hampton Inn, but it did have variety from day to day. The surprise was that there was snacks and drinks free poolside in the evenings. We were there three days and two nights so we only ate lunch on the second day, otherwise we ate for free! Another surprise was the front desk personnel. They were so helpful, professional, and friendly. They recommended an excellent tour guide (Eliot Tours), helped me with directions, and several other questions I asked. The accommodations were very comfortable. The pool was warm and inviting. I absolutely recommend the Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room which was in the middle of the first floor looking at the pool.
3  Thank gr8fulforfun