I went to this hotel back in April for a friend's wedding with my boyfriend and his family. I am in my late twenties I have been to Puerto Rico previously but this was my first stay at the Intercontinental. From the minute we walked through the doors until the second we left this was a positive experience. The hotel overall is extremely well maintained, the pool was clean, the rooms were clean and the property is right on the beach. The entire staff was just a pleasure to deal with- everyone from Omar who would greet us daily at the door, to Hilton our housekeeping friend who would leave us the cutest little towel animals to Pedro our waiter on the beach. These three folks in particular made it a very positive experience and made a lasting impression. We ate daily outside at one of the outside bar areas and the food was always good. We also ordered room service several times which was also great. NO complaints. There was a great selection of mixed drinks and a mixed crowd of people. There is also a casino on the property. We left the property each night for dinner, but the hotel itself is a close walk to almost everything you would need - store or restaurant in the area. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying on the island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beachfront InterContinental San Juan is located on Isla Verde and is a great setting for both business and pleasure. With the best sparkling beach of the area, perfect weather, amazing restaurants, natural beauty, fun and adventure, sizzling nightlife and great shopping your stay will sure be a memorable one. San Juan International airport is just three miles away. Conducting business is a breeze and it's easy to balance with pleasure. During the day, your group can enjoy our flexible meeting spaces and executive breakout rooms. Our team of experts will orchestrate the finer points, while you sit back in pampered elegance. Old San Juan and the main financial and business districts are just 15 minutes away. Nature lovers will not want to miss El Yunque Rain Forest, The Rio Camuy Caves or the Bioluminescent Bay. Free children (under 16 years old) and free Wi-Fi are just a few of the perks. Do more than just visit an exotic place - immerse yourself in it. Stay at InterContinental San Juan and allow us to pamper you with our warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, IHG, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Juan Hotel Isla Verde
- Intercontinental San Juan Resort And Casino
- InterContinental San Juan Puerto Rico/Isla Verde