“Great Service and Food!!”
Review of Piu Bello

Piu Bello
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Isla Verde
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed in Puerto Rico at the end of April and we ate at Piu Bello for breakfast and lunch almost everyday. The service was great and the food was delicious and quick. The menu offers a large variety of options and they have ready made pastries plus gelato on site. Perfect place to grab a quick bite, prices are reasonable.

2  Thank Melissa S
There are newer reviews for Piu Bello

Reviewed 8 May 2014

After a great saturday night out we had a long night sleep. One of those where you wake up and don't know if it's breakfast time or almost lunch. We were certainly not in the mood of cooking so we decided to go to this great place in Isla Verde everyone kept talking about. I was so hungry that I could care less if they were no longer serving breakfast at the time we were going to arrive. When we finally got there it was jammed pack but lucky for me, they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner all day long. Pardon my sincerity, but I was drooling looking at other's people steamy hot plates while we waited to be seated. Waitresses passing by with a plate of gigantic waffles with an overwhelming smell, another one passing with a plate with steak and eggs. I'm saying to myself: what have I done to be tortured like this? Great, it was our turn to be seated. I start looking at their colorful menu and flipping the pages I counted 117 items. Good lord! I'm starving to death and now I don't know what to eat. I did what I usually do, wait for my wife to order first and the asked the waitress for suggestions. I think she saw hunger in my eyes because she recommended me the "Loaded Pancakes". This plate was amazing. The saltiness of the sausages mixed with the the sweetness of the syrup over the hot fluffy pancakes and the bacon crisp to perfection. We also had this amazing glass of fresh squeezed natural orange juice. Altogether, it was a great experience. The service was excellent and the food was a 5 star rating, seriously. I would definitely recommend this place and you can be sure that we will come back very soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stopped in for a casual breakfast and were not disappointed. The server was very attentive and the omelettes were great. Prices were very reasonable; we would definitely stop here again.

1  Thank rjhawk54
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We were in transit through Puerto Rico and stayed at the Coral by the Sea hotel which is attached to Piu Bello. We arrived just after the dinner hour and wanted a place to eat and this cafe was convenient.
The food is good and it is not expensive. As we ate there seemed to be a very large walk in crowd wanting the gelato. We did not indulge but everyone seemed pleased as they left.
They open early which makes for a convenient place to eat breakfast on the way to the airport. Again it was good food and good value.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

When we found the free breakfast at the Hampton Inn, where we were staying, overwhelmingly crowded, we went across the street to the Piu Bello. It was a lucky choice. It's decor is basic, and they were out of a few things (like fresh-squeezed OJ), that we wanted, but overall it was a good enough experience. Generally, the selection was good for basic breakfast. The lunch menu, with, among other things, a lamb, spinach, and gouda pannini looked more interesting. The service was friendly, although the server forgot to bring my coffee. The value was good. Belgian waffles and breakfast wraps were $6 each. I'd give the eatery a 3.5 or so if that was possible because while little was wrong with it, neither was there much to rave about.