“EVERY DAY”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Isla Verde
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We ate here everyday and sometimes TWICE. The menu offered a nice variety, and the staff greeted us like old friends starting on the second day. Nothing disappointed and we never had to wait very long. The busiest was on Friday morning, and we think this was due to the holiday. We didn't get to try the gelato, but many others did. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

As I come threw the doors I love the colors I love the look of the place I kept hearing so many great things about this lovely place well the waiter was, a lovely waitress and the food was really good she wAs quick and the food was quicker well I ordered a simple French toast and some chicken fingers. My gf order some pancakes and some coffee

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

The server ignored me upon arrival. She greeted every other party as they walked in , i couldn't help to finally ask if she saw me. Its clearly a predjudice place.the server was insecure and ignorant. It took 20 mins for a cup of coffee that tasted burnt only to realize once everyone around me git there order that she purposely decided not to put my order in when i told her to just forget it she literally laughed at me . I dont understand how they got so many positive reviews because i noticed most tables looking around waiting on the ignorant racist server she clearly preferred puerta ricans and the owner is clearly controlled by his staff what an unpleasant experience for the one night i had to spend in Puerto rico. What a nightmare.

3  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

A good variety for breakfast, lunch and desserts. Very, very casual. Sandwiches around $7 or $8. Good break from the slick tourists spots

Reviewed 10 August 2014

one of our last days we decided to try this for breakfast - affordable and we felt the best coffee we had while in the area - we actually overhead the table next to us say the same about the coffee. wished we would have tried it sooner in the week as we would have gone back.