San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel
Coral by the Sea(Isla Verde)
US$108
US$438
US$371
La Playita(Isla Verde)
1,430 results
All reviewsrooftop barblue lightingboutique hotelzest restaurantpopcorn soupsan juandead end streetsmall poolcloset spacechairs and umbrellasocean frontsmall hotelan umbrellagreat drinkspartial ocean viewfood and drinkstrip to puerto rico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I booked a stay on a friend's recommendation and was glad I did. The location is right off the beach and the view of the ocean from my room is amazing. The staff from the beginning was super helpful and attentive. I will recommend this place to anyone and plan to come back myself.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank lgonza21
virna c, Guest Services Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Short and Sweet; what more can we ask for, Thank you and we hope to see you back again.
Warmly,

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I found this hotel here on trip advisor, and after reading all of the great reviews I booked 3 nights for my wife, my parents and myself. Such a great experience! It WBC is very unique compared to all the other hotels. It's much smaller and has a more intimate vibe. Also, style is great with the dim lighting, colorful lights, and waterfalls. Very classy and very modern feel. Every interaction with the staff was great. They were all very helpful and very friendly, from the front desk to the wait staff and housekeeping. I wish I could remember all of their names but the bar tender on the roof top, Aisha, was exceptionally great. Speaking of the roof top, it was worth the stay alone!
We will for sure stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for this review. We are so happy to hear that you were able to experience us from our Trip Advisor review and that our staff exceeded your expectations in the great service you encountered during your stay. We are committed to maintaining this level of service to all our guests. We want to add a personal touch and give the genuine and friendly service that many other hotels cannot measure up to. We take a lot of pride in what we do and it was a pleasure doing it for you. Hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I travel alone and was a bit worried about going to San Juan as it is a romantic couples type of location. The employees at the WBC were awesome, helpful and FRIENDLY!! They were honest about where to go and where to stay away from, the room had a fabulous view right on the water and if you can stay up that late there is a nightclub on the roof!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Helen M
virna c, Guest Services Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review.Our team members are the best they continuously demonstrate the personalized service we live by. I will definitely pass on your kind words. I hope you can make it back soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Well located and close to Airport. Great rooftop area and great beach location. Staff are very friendly and provide excellent service. Quite modern but a little dark and would not suit kids. We would stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
virna c, Guest Services Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for taking your time in writing this review. It is always a great feeling to hear positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please try and return real soon and let me know when you do; I want to try and get the fifth star on your next review!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights, 4 days through a Living Social Promotion. Though not huge savings, I felt it was worth it. I agree with previous posters, the staff was candid and helpful--they really tried and got it right. They were also pleasant to the eye! The rooms were on the basic side, and the bathroom tile's will eventually need to be redone/re-grouted. Beds and pillows --so, so. Rooms weren't well sound proofed and unfortunately, we had pretty inconsiderate neighbors. However, staff was accommodating and responsive --which is all they could do, and one can expect. They offered me a late check out for the inconvenience. The room did have some luxury amenities like robes, coffee maker, flat screen TV, turn down service, a fun wish board, and a nice view. Restaurants were both excellent --I was again, pleasantly surprised. The continental buffet in the morning was also good . I would suggest to take advantage of the local cheese, fruits, and pastries, and leave the bagels, etc for when you get back home. Venues, other hotels, restaurants are all within walking distance. When leaving the hotel @ night, take the alley immediately to the right of the property, it's well lit, and seems safer than the one further down the street --I didn't know about it, and it stopped me from going out the first night I was there alone. The pool is tight and there aren't a whole lot of lounge chairs, but we were happy to lay down on the couch like chairs, which were very comfortable. In sum, the silver lining and what made this hotel well worth it for me were: the breath taking views from the terrace, the bar/roof top pool, and the beach directly across from the property --do it!

Room Tip: I would suppose the lower level rooms are quieter, given that there is a DJ Th-Sun at the roof top bar/restaurant. Rooms on the same side of the elevator face the beach --ours was an odd number, I believe.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank gsanchez_12

Thank you so much. We appreciate all feedback but of course a glowing review as yours is a real pleasure to see on Trip Advisor. Thank you for mentioning so many great points on our hotel starting with the staff, location and the great service you experienced. Please know that the SJWB Club Hotel is here and waiting for you return so lets' do it again.