My daughter and I just left our 4 night stay here. We had a wonderful experience from start to finish. We were greeted at the door by the valet, who promptly opened the door and took our keys to park our car. The front desk staff was very friendly, kind and welcoming. We then went to our room and were pleasantly surprised by the size of it. There was plenty of room for both our suitcases to be fully opened up and still have lots of room to maneuver around. We didn't have any water temperature issues (as some previous reviewers mentioned). Our showers were pleasant and perfect temperature for us. The first day that we went out on the beach, a gentleman from the hotel came by with a small fruit kabob for us, and then later a coconut ice of some sort. We didn't have drink/food service other than that. However, the next time we were out on the beach, a lovely gal came by to take a drink order from us. We left many times, and always called down to valet to give them a heads up, and most often our car was there waiting for us. When I first arrived, it wasn't in the type of area that I thought it was....I had pictured a more secluded area in my head. It's actually in a very busy/touristy part of town near the airport. Which, ended up being nice for us as it was within a handful of blocks to several eating establishments, although many chain restaurants (Wendy's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Baskin Robbins, Taco Bell, Chili's). There was also a 24/hr Walgreens. I can't think of a single downside to this hotel. I would most definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel, a unique boutique property just steps from one of Puerto Rico’s hottest beaches – Isla Verde Beach, the ultimate playground for grownups. The perfect combination of comfort and style, 80 guest rooms including stunning suites feature ocean front views, partial ocean views, and city views. Renowned as the hot spot for local residents and tourists, MIST ROOFTOP Bar+Kitchen provides a unique rooftop experience for relaxing with friends and enjoying appetizing casual food and refreshing cocktails – all complemented by soothing lounge beats, fresh ocean air and breathtaking panoramic vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. ZEST Restaurant, where community, culture and local flavors mix with a relaxed atmosphere to celebrate Puerto Rican cuisine. A warm, vibrant decor combining the elements—earth, wind, fire and water— creates a sociable ambiance where you can enjoy delicious culinary delights and a creative selection of well-crafted cocktails and wines. Also known as the Water Club, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is located in the city’s stylish Isla Verde, five minutes from Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, and just 15 minutes away from the cruise docks, business district and the famous Old San Juan. For business travelers and small groups they offer an intimate venue for up to 120 guests reception style, an elegant boardroom, an ocean front business center, and a 24-hour front desk service. In addition, the San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel boasts some of San Juan’s most beautiful beachfront and newest dining options. The Water Club was recently voted #4 on TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in the Caribbean. It was also the recipient of the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. The hotel is the latest addition to Dallas-based Aimbridge Hospitality’s growing resort division. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Water And Beach Club Hotel
- San Juan Water Beach Hotel
- San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde