“Good food and gluten free friendly”
Review of Zest Restaurant

Zest Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My wife and I ate at Zest. The food was very good and the server was very nice. My wife is gluten intolerant so the chief modified her meal to be gluten free. Try the popcorn soup it was very good but you might want to share it. It was very rich and a little too much for one person.

1  Thank John S

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The food was good but don't understand the reviews since the food wasn't that great. Only go here if you want to eat somewhere fancy. For real Puerto Rican food goes to the other restaurants in the area that are not fancy. The food are much better.

1  Thank LilianaCastillo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Had breakfast there the last morning. It was very good, great service and we sat by the window overlooking the beach. It was the perfect end to a wonderful vacation.

1  Thank jodymar
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The setting wasn't very nice. But I have been more impressed by the local places to eat then a hyped up restaurant with a fancy chef. For almost 40 bucks this place has the smallest lobster tail I've ever had, and I'm from Montana. Stay with the locals.

1  Thank golfnut2508
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

This is the best restaurant on isla verde! We ordered as appetizer the blue pear and yellowtail ceviche. It was very fresh and delicious. As a main course we had the sea bass and the lobster tail with squid ink risotto. I have to say the lobster was delicious. I loved it. but the sea bass "WOW" the best fish I've ever tasted cooked to perfection so mild and sweet!!!! To top it of we ordered the donuts with tiramisu creme and let me tell u the pictures I'm posting do not do them justice! They were so fresh and moist in the inside mmhhhh yummi.
Service was outstanding Valerie our waitress was so nice.

2  Thank Schila M