“Outstanding meal”
Review of Armando's Mexican Cuisine - CLOSED

Armando's Mexican Cuisine
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: In Armando's we will do the best to enhance your mexican experience today or tonight. We provide accesible parking, genuine mexican drinking alterntives and an honest mexican gastronimic experience with a rightious intent to challenge your presumed over par standards.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Outstanding meal”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

We walked to this location, and were greeted and waited on by the owner's son. He was very friendly and genuinely cared for their business. He even gave us complimentary margaritas after our meal. The enchiladas and burrito were well proportioned for the price. Much of the decor had been moved, as they will be moving to a better location soon. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting to enjoy fine Mexican dining.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank BlueBassBoat

Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Great Mexican Food Near Carolina Beach”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We stayed in the Carolina Beach area of Puerto Rico just recently. When we first got there, we were starving and decided to walk on the main street in this "beach town". We stumbled upon Armando's. We were there sometime between the lunch and dinner hour as we had just gotten off an airplane without having eaten lunch. At that hour, around 4:00, we were the only family in the restaurant so I was a little skeptical. However, once I started eating my burrito, the skepticism went away. It was amazing! They give you a lot of food and it is delicious! The staff is very friendly and accomodating. I would highly recommend Armandos for Mexican food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank bermfam1
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Burritos”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We stopped by for a late dinner and had a great meal! I had a pork burrito and it was huge. I loved my dinner and my fiance got two pork tacos for only $9. They had a little to much cilantro for her but she still enjoyed them. Overall I thought the price and amount of food you got was great. I would return.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank PhatPatW
Palm City, Florida
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We went here for Cinco de Mayo and had a fantastic meal. Great salsa and chips to start followed by an excellent margarita, or three, and awesome burrito. They had a mariachi band walking around playing and the atmosphere was very nice. Families, couples and groups of friends had the place packed and all seemed to be happy. The owner was walking around visiting tables the whole time. Service was a bit slow but it was very busy and we were on vacation so we just sat back and enjoyed. Highly recommend this place.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank joek0044
Ohio
“Authentic & Friendly!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is such a find. We had a great meal here. Our server, which had to be either the owner or manager, took his time explaining the menu & philosophy of the kitchen. You could tell that he genuinely cared and took a lot of pride in his establishment. Margarita was delighful, and all 5 of our meals were delicious. My husband travels to Mexico City, and he said the flavors were right on. They also have more Americanized items, like burritos and quesadillas which our kids enjoyed.

Visited April 2013