“IF YOU WANT TO GAMBLE THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO NOT TO EAT”
Review of El San Juan Casino - CLOSED

El San Juan Casino
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Casino was very inviting. They had music in one section and a bar. If you went into the casino you were served drinks free and they were plenty of fun machines. I did win which surprised me. El san Juan is in a area where there are a lot of stores and restaurants. Therefore eat some where else. The food is expensive. The hotel is very congested my girlfriend stayed there.

All reviews
"vegas"
"nightlife"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2014

we went in to have a look and were asked to leave because we weren't staying at this hotel. Just wanted to look to see if maybe we would stay next time. We will never set foot in this place again and tell everyone about our experience

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Very nice, the machines need to be updated and the seats but ok. We had fun dancing with the live band, they need more bathrooms closed to the dance floors they only have one that belongs to the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel close to airport & right on the beach. The drinks & food at hotel are high. There is a nightclub in the hotel that the locals attend and it closes at 5am. Ask for room far from the elevator or the club will keep you up all night. Overall it's a nice hotel & great location. Great for singles trips. I wouldn't take my kids there.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Went to the casino for a short while & won some money. Danced in the lobby bar/club. The nightclub turned us away because my bf didn't have a collared shirt or closed toe shoes. I thought he was dressed nice in linen pants and nice sandals and a silky shirt, but they have a dress code.