“Average casino”
Review of El San Juan Casino - CLOSED

El San Juan Casino
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Not many tables. Roulette tables filled up fast. Only one craps table. Random hours of operation. Make sure while playing craps or roulette that you get paid. Many times I had the review footage because I didn't get paid.

There are newer reviews for El San Juan Casino

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Casino was very inviting. They had music in one section and a bar. If you went into the casino you were served drinks free and they were plenty of fun machines. I did win which surprised me. El san Juan is in a area where there are a lot of stores and restaurants. Therefore eat some where else. The food is expensive. The hotel is very congested my girlfriend stayed there.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

we went in to have a look and were asked to leave because we weren't staying at this hotel. Just wanted to look to see if maybe we would stay next time. We will never set foot in this place again and tell everyone about our experience

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Very nice, the machines need to be updated and the seats but ok. We had fun dancing with the live band, they need more bathrooms closed to the dance floors they only have one that belongs to the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel close to airport & right on the beach. The drinks & food at hotel are high. There is a nightclub in the hotel that the locals attend and it closes at 5am. Ask for room far from the elevator or the club will keep you up all night. Overall it's a nice hotel & great location. Great for singles trips. I wouldn't take my kids there.