“Best Lobby in San Juan”
Review of El San Juan Casino - CLOSED

El San Juan Casino
Reviewed 2 July 2014

El San Juan Hotel is one of the hotels with the most elegant and beautifull lobbies in the world
It's made of carved wood very well maintained with one of the biggest Chandeliers you are going to see Swarosky cristals The night life is excellent lot of very good dancers specially Salsa, Merengue and Balads Highly recommended to stop by and have a drink.

There are newer reviews for El San Juan Casino

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Lively hotel with terrific eateries and shops. Well maintained pool and beach area with good service.Superb bars with lively music and dancing on weekends. Nicest and friendliest casino on the iIsland although like other places the table games give "the house" an edge.
Great location and a short trip by bus or cab to downtown or Condado.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My first time to Puerto rico ive always heard about this hotel. Honestly its not the best the main tower has no balconies so we were lucky to get a garden view room that had a patio which was the best thing about it! the room wasn't amazing by any means, poor lighting and outdated. The first night we had no hot water to shower and no water pressure. We told the front desk they sent someone to fix it, better but definitely not great.
Now the service, everyday we stayed at the beach the guys there immediately remembered us and where we liked to sit and face the sun they were probably the most attentive staff that worked there. The waitstaff on the beach was absolutely terrible!! They never came around I constantly had to wave them down just to get a water!! One day the waiter totally forgot a sandwich for over a half hour which someone I assumed was a manger ended up comping after we had to walk up there to get it ourselves. They complained it was hot so I guess they didn't want to come on the beach since it was hotter! Which i'm sorry at the end of your stay you get your bill which has $33 PER DAY resort fee!!!! Which is ridiculous when theres is terrible service on the "RESORT". The lobby bar and club is filled with locals which can get annoying they should really designate certain nights for hotel guests. They are definitely on point with security considering all the locals and people from other hotels which was a good thing. It wasn't the worst experience ever but I'd definitely stay somewhere else next time!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Not many tables. Roulette tables filled up fast. Only one craps table. Random hours of operation. Make sure while playing craps or roulette that you get paid. Many times I had the review footage because I didn't get paid.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Casino was very inviting. They had music in one section and a bar. If you went into the casino you were served drinks free and they were plenty of fun machines. I did win which surprised me. El san Juan is in a area where there are a lot of stores and restaurants. Therefore eat some where else. The food is expensive. The hotel is very congested my girlfriend stayed there.