“Wonderful food and service”
Review of Atlantica

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and two friends of ours ate at Atlantica last night. What a fantastic restaurant. Service was great and food even better. We all had different fish dishes, great wine, and shared a cheese flan for dessert. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and would go there again when in Puerto Rico.

There are newer reviews for Atlantica

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife and I have Atlantica on our must-do list whenever we are in PR. Their seafood dishes have always been excellent and the Chef has accommodated my desire for added spice on many occasions. Service is always prompt and courteous with water replaced and wine poured when needed. They will gladly explain the menu, if asked, and always try to make your experience enjoyable. They also have a Serrano ham on display if you like that sort of thing (I do) and an order of it along with the accompanying cheese partnered with the basket of bread and garlic butter they pit on the table makes a nice appetizer. I recommend this as a meal you will never regret and might be memorable.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Really great fish restaurant. I've been there many times fish is recommended last time i was there had broiled grouper I highly recommend it along with a Spanish Chardonnay
Service is great well woth the money

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I had been to this restaurant about six years ago with a local PR friend. Remembered that it had a sign with fish design on it and it was at the end of Isla Verde Avenue on the right, the hotel and Taxi drivers all knew it "Atlantica". It did not disappoint and we had excellent fresh fish, nice ambiance and very good service. The owner even came over to meet us and to see if we enjoyed our meals. I will go back on my next trip to Puerto Rico!

Reviewed 6 July 2013

They have a seafood store as part of the restaurant. You can rest assure that the seafood is the best. This is a Spanish style restaurant--not Mexican. Pricey but you will agree with the quality. All the different dishes are excellent. They have a restaurant in Old San Juan but this is the best.

1  Thank Daria D