“Great seafood and service”
Review of Atlantica

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We asked for great seafood near our hotel (Ritz) and were kindly directed to Atlantica. After a short cab ride, we noted a very simple exterior. The inside was also very simple decor and very clean. A delightful waiter served us some nice Spanish white wine, We asked the waiter for his recommendations for our entree and I had the red snapper and my husband choose another dish. I'm ashamed to admit that my red snapper was so amazing that I cannot even remember what he ordered (although I had a bite and it too was tasty). The meal was as good as any seafood that I have had anywhere. And bless our waiter who brought out a "happy anniversary" dessert plate after we told him we were celebrating 20 years. This was not some fancy chi-chi dessert plate, but a simple message written by the waiter--you could tell that it was sincere and that made it all the more special. We had a delightful time!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and two friends of ours ate at Atlantica last night. What a fantastic restaurant. Service was great and food even better. We all had different fish dishes, great wine, and shared a cheese flan for dessert. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and would go there again when in Puerto Rico.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife and I have Atlantica on our must-do list whenever we are in PR. Their seafood dishes have always been excellent and the Chef has accommodated my desire for added spice on many occasions. Service is always prompt and courteous with water replaced and wine poured when needed. They will gladly explain the menu, if asked, and always try to make your experience enjoyable. They also have a Serrano ham on display if you like that sort of thing (I do) and an order of it along with the accompanying cheese partnered with the basket of bread and garlic butter they pit on the table makes a nice appetizer. I recommend this as a meal you will never regret and might be memorable.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Really great fish restaurant. I've been there many times fish is recommended last time i was there had broiled grouper I highly recommend it along with a Spanish Chardonnay
Service is great well woth the money

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I had been to this restaurant about six years ago with a local PR friend. Remembered that it had a sign with fish design on it and it was at the end of Isla Verde Avenue on the right, the hotel and Taxi drivers all knew it "Atlantica". It did not disappoint and we had excellent fresh fish, nice ambiance and very good service. The owner even came over to meet us and to see if we enjoyed our meals. I will go back on my next trip to Puerto Rico!