See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2018

its a excellent hotel I love it. its closed from everything and the restaurants are amazing the staff from front desk and restaurants are the best.

But am disappointed because I loose my ring in the bathroom thinking they was going to refund it to me.. But nottttttttttttttttt its wasn't the case. I think if they are more honest they get tips.

It cost $150.00 ask to if they give it to me I will paid them $400.00 or $500.00 because means a lot for me.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I was so sad to stay at this place - upon arrival my room using a scary elevator the room smell of pesticides was so strong - following by roaches in the wall - during my check out the person in front of was arguing due bad service and was trying to early check out
What a terrible place !!!
This will destroy your Puerto Rico vacations
Sorry Coral at the Sea but this hotel need improvements - BIG TIME !!!

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank ElenZa2001
Reviewed 12 July 2018

f you are a traveler like me who spends 98% of their day exploring and only use the room to sleep and shower, then a place like this is good for the price. it is smack middle of Isla Verde and easy access o get anywhere from Isla Verde to Condado beach. The bus stop is near by to catch the bus to old san juan. Also, the beach is only a few blocks away to walk. Perfect price for the location. Will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank irene c
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I have never experienced visiting a hotel with such rude employees who would never greet you, with lack of manners, who wouldn't even look at you during the check in process, and so on. The place was a total mess: dirty, uncomfortable, dark, with slippery floors, the room was smelly, the floor full of water from the air conditioning, which was not working properly, dirty beds, dirty bathroom full of insects, dated and dirty super mini closet, tiny/dated working horribly elevator, they do not comply with ADA and they keep closed all handicapped areas. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WorldTraveler787007
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This place is a dump! After 1 am becomes a “crack house”. Rooms filthy with roaches and black mold. Please stay away and the staff attitude worst. This is not a hotel maybe a crack house. Loss key $10

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family