“falafel was superb”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hookah and Martnini Bar.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

pita was fresh & falafel fried perfectly. home fries rocked too! friends had lamb & liked their food too.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The lamb gyros was delicious and the service was really professional, great selection of drinks, right in front of where I was staying, really close to hotels and beach!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I visit this restaurant weekly. Excellent service and attention. Very healthy food and amazing taste. Best variety of Martini's. Belly dancing show every Saturday. I really recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I eat around 4-5 times a week in this restaurant and all i can say is that the food is very healthy and tastes amazing! Service is excellent and value is great!

2  Thank schtozo
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best in isla verde. So may vegetarian options! We tried falafel, eggplant curry, dip sampler and rice. Loved it all.
(We order rice twice every time we visited. Cause we just couldn't get enough of it)
The staff is extremely friendly.Orlando was just amazing. The owner and his wife are also very friendly people.

It's right next to the pizza city. Which kind a works against them cause the giant building hides them.

It would be my go to place if I visit isla verde again.

1  Thank ILoves2Explore