“Vegetarian Cuisine”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hookah and Martnini Bar.
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Though I was a bit limited on vegetarian choices, the vegetable kabob was awesome. The host was excellent and very friendly.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The best lamb I have tasted. The rice and humus are excellent. everything is freshly made and the friendly staff makes it a great experience. We are looking forward to go on saturday night to see the belly dancers.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Everything is fresh, hot and nicely served. I definitely recommend the gyros, humus and the home made pitas. Mmm!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Every plate I've tried is excellent especially the new gyros and moussakka !!!!!!!!!!!'nnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I where lookin for something different to eat on a friday night so we went to Isla verde and found this little restaurant. The experience was amazing the food was delicious and the waiter Arnaldo is such an amazing guy, he explain the whole menu for us since this was our firts visit to a mediterranean rest and so he did we every one that enter the rest later on. Congrats and we wish u guy a lot of success. If u a reading this and are near or plan to be in Isla Verde Puerto Rico pleaseeee visit them you would looooved.