“Superb Brunch!”
Review of Salt Gastrobar - CLOSED

Salt Gastrobar
Cuisines: Caribbean, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: An exuberant gastronomic experience especially designed for all lovers of fusion and international cuisines. Salt Gastrobar promotes a synergy between modern and minimalist elements to create a wide array of spaces to suit your every need. Simply put...We create the perfect setting to enjoy the simple pleasures of sharing.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The atmosphere was great. Good service and value. Sunday brunch was tasty with great sunny side burger and french toast! Try the mimosas!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Friendly wine and small meals bar. Overall very friendly service. Limited menu, but if you ask for the specials you are in for some very tasty high-quality bites, from appetizers to entrees. Sunday brunch a-la-carte also very tasty with great omelettes, french toast and pumpkin pancakes, and different juice toppings for your bubbly. All menus include kids' meals.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband already went whit some friends and he is not the kind of guy who likes to repeat places, so when he told me to take him here for father's day I knew the place had to be good. I have no complains, great place, great service and super great food. For all the lover's of mac & cheese you have to get the one here with lobster, I had the Himalaya which is the plate you can see here at this page, it has shrimp, scallops and filet mignon on the top of a salt block and for locals they have a "carne frita" in tamarind sauce. For the dessert had the pumpkin doughnuts with the hot chocolate sauce and coffee. For us sharing this 4 plates was enough. If you are near this place don't think about it and get here, you won't regret it. You would get high quality food!.

2  Thank Amariris1007
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Salt experience was really good,, you must try the rissotto mamposteao its taste was unique,, the scallops were very tasty,, restaurant was empty and is sad because the food, decoration, service, price was great,, my impression is that people think its a very expensive restaurant just because the place is very beautiful I recommend to put the menu with some pics outside in front of the rest. entrace and hotel lobby so people can look at the prices and decide to go in,,

1  Thank SammySam00
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Salt Gastrobar in Isla Verde is a culinary gem! The Chef has assembled a delightful blend of tastes for a wide variety of palates. My sister-in-law and I started our dinner with Snapping Time - which consists of red snapper and malanga (and the malanga was incredible!). Next, we had the Malanga Gnocci Mixed Vegetables (vegan) - and words cannot describe the experience. The malanga gnocci was the best I'd ever tasted. The mixed vegetables in the dish were cooked to perfection; and the dish was topped off with a reduction/distillation of cilantro that was divine. It appears to be a a frothy topping, and has incredible flavor. The Salt Gastrobar is, by far, the best restaurant that I have experienced in Puerto Rico. I highly recommend it!