“If you Hit it Big at the Ritz Casino”

Il Mulino New York - Puerto Rico
Ranked #24 of 42 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Mount Kisco, New York
“If you Hit it Big at the Ritz Casino”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Fabulous restaurant but very pricey. The staff goes out of their way to make sure your meal is delicious and they serve your table a lot of freebies but be prepared to spend alot when you dine here!

Visited February 2014

“not our first time”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

OK first of all if you read any of my previous reviews you will know by no mean am I intimidated by over priced restaurants. However there has to be a give and take. I'll explain. I have dinned at Ill Mullino many times and their Tiramisu is amazing and food is good…..but the mark up is getting unacceptable…we ordered the NY Strip special (No filet Mignon) which was good butttttt $68.00 good, I think not. At most it was Costco brand and at most it cost them $10.00
In general Ill Mulilno marks up their wine by about $100 a bottle which in this day and age doesn't work because you have a more educated consumer….When i go to Prime 112 I'm ok with outrageous prices because I'm eating with some of the most beautiful people on the planet, being mistreated by a smoking hot bartender and stalking a couple of sports stars or celebrities…AT Ill Mulilno i have a bunch of waiters and Old people who can afford to be ripped off…….For the exception of our waiter Eric who brings class and humor to our dinning experience I say to ownership" wake up and smell the economy" There is old restaurant saying " people dine once a week but eat everyday"...

• Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Italian Food”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Il Molino in Las Vegas several times. Since it is always excellent. When we saw there was one in San Juan, we decided to try it also. We were not disappointed. The food is fresh,flavorful and creative. If you want authentic Italian food at it's best, this is the restaurant to go to.
Superb service, a wonderful complimentary pre-course, the best fish dishes and an extensive wine list.

• Visited January 2013