1,632 results
All reviewsburger barpuerto ricoold san juanpool areawalking distancetwo blocksshort walk to the beachcoffee makerclose to the airportnice poolsaullobbyeighty20prcruisepoolsidecarolina
Reviewed 13 June 2014

From the moment we stepped in, we were treated like royals! This was my 3rd time in Puerto Rico and I wish I would've stayed at this hotel since the first time. Excellent service,everybody was so nice, respectful and helpful. The hotel has a couple restuarants, clean pool and jacuzzi. The hotel is centered to walking distant to a lot of awesome attractions.Our room was big very clean!! I highly recommend this hotel : ) Ask for Ruddy he is great!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

It is a not 5-star hotel but its a great stay if you are in
San Juan and want to be close to everything. Near the beach and good restaurants. It has a little kid's water-playing area near the pool. Breakfast is not free and you have to pay for parking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great swimming pool and jacuzzi.The rooms in front of the swimming pool area are very convenient. It also has a small refrigerator and an excellent Asian Bistro Restaurant. The employees are very courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms around the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the appearance of the hotel. From the exterior, lobby, rooms, etc. very colorful, clean & modern. Our thought was at that price it would have been so/so. But the pictures held true to what we experienced. We had a King Size single room with partial ocean view. The room was clean, & modern. Our maid (Kathia Pollock) made sure the room was spotless & well stocked with toiletries & towels. We ordered room service (breakfast) & it was excellent, once again exceeding our expectations. We needed a wine opener late in the evening & called down to the front desk & asked if by any chance they had one & within 5 mins someone brought one up to the room. The hotel is in a great location. The beach is within a short walk along with restaurants, transportation, & other hotels containing clubs, casinos, & restaurants. I can not recommend this hotel enough. If your looking for a bargain then this is the hotel for you.

PS The pool & hot tub were also very clean, modern & beautiful.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Osceola H
Reviewed 1 June 2014

No surprises here.
The room was just fine. Service personnel were well trained.
The wine bar in the lobby was excellent. A real bonus at this hotel star level.
The breakfast was adequate and the service was excellent.
The hotel feels dated without the charm of a classic. The location is not desirable as it is a walk to the beach. Thus the favourable price. You get what you pay for. Good value for the money. I would be willing to pay more if I was on a holiday in order to see the ocean and have a more upscale environment. I was there on business and I did not have the option to choose. I have paid far more for far worse.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business