“Best place on the beach!”

El Alambique Beach Front Bar and Grill
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: We are a small beach bar with great prices and good food.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is my favorite restaurant AND bar in San Juan. I have spent many weekend afternoons having lunch on the patio, and drank a few beers at night under the palm trees here. Great place.

Joel is a GREAT bartender.

2  Thank vacationer28216

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I loved this restaurant and bar. The girls know how to make a drinks and keep the conversation going. Try the mussels you won't regret it. I'm a Floridian and thought id never find better. Can't wait to come back! Thanks for the awesome service strong drinks and amazing food despite the dive bar look.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Alambique... It took us a while to get the name down and we will not forget. So, was in Puerto Rico for almost a week and managed to visit Alambique on four different occasions. We were there for lunch, drinks and dinner. You can't go wrong with the place. First off, the ambiance is so relaxing and the service is amazing. Everyone who works there is extremely welcoming and nice- Domingo and Coby! Don't be thrown off by the unimpressive space. The food was great, from the calamari, to the nachos, and even the salmon with coconut rice and asparagus. The pina coladas....uyyyyy, cuidado, muy fuerte (very strong), but so good. Its a great ambiance and welcoming for large groups and even families.

1  Thank RakelG
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant! I am a little late on writing this review but everything was amazing. I stayed in PR for 5 nights and I came here 5 times but sometimes it was just for drinks. The drinks are very reasonably priced and delicious. The service was excellent as well. We had Edwin as a waiter a few times and he was so friendly! If you go to Isla Verde, PR it's a must to stop in here!

1  Thank 22Hannaw
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We enjoyed this place for breakfast on the beach. Their fried potatoes were excellent. The prices were about average for the area.