“The Best!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“The Best!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I found out about this place through Instagram. Their pictures looked so delicious. I was anxiously waiting to try their food. I must say when I went to try their breakfast I fell in love. Their cafe latte is sooo good I had to have 2. The breakfast was to die for. My son loved the pancakes and fruit on the side. This place was so good we had to go back before we cane back to the states. Plus an order to go! Their gyros are delicious as well. I wanted to order everything on the menu to go. Wish I had one near me. I strongly recommend the bistro cafe. Service is a 10. Atmosphere a 10. Taste a 100!!

“Special Breakfast!!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

One of the most outstanding places i have visited in my Life!!! The Quality of the Food!!! OMG!!! Perfect. The employees Are very Kind and helpful with the Menu!!! The Service Supreme. Nice Parking and the area where is located is Just Perfect!!! Isla Verde where there are some very beautiful beaches in the Area!!! Must Do when you Come to San Juan!!! Breakfast Out Of this World!!!

“Nice”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Good food, great service. Awesome coffee. We tried the wraps unbeatable Best breakfast in town by far! !!

New York City, New York
“Don't worry about small number of reviews”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We were a little worried about eating here since there were only 5 reviews and we we wondered how many were posted by ppl affiliated with the restaurant. We are happy to say the reviews were spot on, this place is great! Monte Carlo and Marseille (sp?) breakfast arrived quickly and tasted awesome. Icing on the cake was the fresh squeezed orange and guanabana juices. Quick and pleasant service, great food, affordable prices, clean restaurant - what more could you ask for?

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank goodfoodluvers
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Best breakfast in town!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Everything is homemade, waffles, pancakes, french toast, nutella on top with fresh fruits, and a mimosa on the side! These are my fave! Simply Best breakfast ever.

Visited May 2014