“A Fab tea room”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Airton
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Traditional Farm Shop & Tearoom with great views of Malhamdale & Malham Cove. Local Food, Artisan Butchery & Charcuterie as well as our Butchery Courses held on the farm.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I can't believe that I've walked through this village 3 times, ate my butties on the village green and never walked past this tea shop !! I'm glad my brother-in-law found it and reported back. The view is amazing looking down the dale to Malham - home made cakes - check out the custard tart. Busy farm shop and craft gallery too, make this popular with walkers and day trippers alike, well worth a visit.

2  Thank TTFNUk

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Determined not to eat breakfast in our Premier Inn's designated restaurant we went on the search for a cafe. How lucky we were when we stumbled upon this little gem, absolutely brilliant - the most accommodating waitress I think we have ever come across. Beautiful views and a very relaxed chilled out atmosphere. Not only is it a great tea rooms but there is a fabulous gift shop upstairs and a lovely deli area. A definite must for our next holiday in the Dales.

1  Thank sunshine105
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Well stocked shop and deli with very helpful staff. Bought some Yorkshire chorizo which we sampled first and also some locally produced cheese. Then had a cup of coffee and cake overlooking a fantastic view of the dale.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My friend and I were in the middle of a circular walk and came across the Town End farm shop. Friendly staff, freshly made meals, lovely hand cream in the ladies toilets and plenty of room around the traditional wooden tables and chairs. I loved it - calm, clean, civilised and welcoming!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Having watched The Dales series on ITV and as my Trip advisor name suggests ( wifesachef) we called in on our way home knowing they had their own charcuterie to purchase some Yorkshire Chorizo. Absolutely gorgeous, what more can I say ? Fantastic range of foody products on sale, superb coffee shop with home-made cakes well worth the journey and WILL be visiting again the next time we are in the Dales.

4  Thank wifesachef