“breathtaking views a must see when in Tola”
Review of Magnific Rock

Magnific Rock
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Popoyo
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: Embrace the simplicity of food in a pleasant panoramic and home-style setting. Every healthy detail in the kitchen has been taken care of. Using the freshest ingredients, from Grade A Nicaraguan Beef (exported internationally), seafood caught 5 miles away, and our crisp vegetables delivered daily from nearby farms. Daily specials are created by our talented, up-and-coming chefs presenting locals flavorsome dishes with visually appealing, creative flare.
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Good food, nice guests, very friendly staff, good food, You must go and eat or stay there. the staff is extremely friendly and international, a very good plus for Nica Standarts.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We had a wonderful meal at Mag Rock to celebrate my birthday. The view of the sunset from the restaurant is incredible. The staff were all very accommodating and friendly. The meal we had far surpassed my expectations. My filet was prepared perfectly with a very complex and wonderful sauce. My wife had lobster that was equally tasty. Finally they surprised me with a birthday brownie that had a rich and tasty chocolate ganache. They made my birthday unforgettable. Thanks.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

American prices but the view from the cliff at sunset was worth it. We just had dinner, we didn't get a chance to stay there but would consider it th next time I go to Nicaragua.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I got told about Mag Rock by friends who all rated it highly so I had to check it out....turns out it is my favourite place in Nica! AMAZING food, amazing views, awesome crew who run it and fun surf. Thanks to Jackson, Scott, Amy and the crew for an amazing week. I'll be back!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

New management has done a wonderful job of jazzing up the menu and well the ocean views can't be improved since it's already the best view on the Nicaraguan coast.