I've spent quite a bit of time at some very fancy hotels around the world, but it's safe to say: Emirates Wolgan Valley takes the cake!
From the friendly staff and fantastic customer service right down to the beautiful food, well thought out design and breathtaking landscape, this resort and spa is the ultimate couples or photographers getaway, and not too far from Sydney or the Blue Mountains.
When we checked into our suite our jaws practically hit the floor. We spent a good 30 minutes running around opening and closing all the cupboards and drawers and exploring our temporary home for the next two days.
We had a heritage suite, which is their standard suite, and it's unfathomable to me that there could possibly be MORE luxurious suites available on the property.
I can't wait to go back to Emirates Wolgan Valley Spa & Retreat one day, thanks to the team for making the experience so amazing!
I've written a more comprehensive review of Emirates Wolgan Valley on my blog: www.itsworthashot.com/blog
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley offers the rare opportunity to experience true luxury in a spectacular Australian bush setting. The property borders the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage wilderness region, just 190kms from Sydney. Nestled between two National Parks and spread out at the foot of towering cliffs, Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is set within its own private conservation and wildlife reserve. The resort itself occupies just two percent of the total land area of 7,000 acres and its design, reminiscent of traditional rural Australian homesteads, reflects a timeless appeal and a natural sense of place in the vast and dramatic landscape of the Wolgan Valley. The 40 individual suites each have their own private deck and indoor / outdoor swimming pool. The main homestead offers distinctive dining, luxury facilities and the stand-alone Timeless Spa features six double treatment rooms, and a range of signature treatments. The seclusion of Wolgan Valley creates a natural sanctuary where guests can relax and explore in unsurpassed luxurious comfort. This is the quintessential luxury Australian bush experience - a unique blend of wildlife, dramatic natural beauty, conservation, heritage in a spectacular Australian bush setting, which can be explored through a range of activities including four wheel drives, heritage tours, wildlife spotting and horse riding. All meals are included in the tariff with a strong focus on regional and seasonal produce, and where possible organic ingredients are used. Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is a member of One&Only Resorts and Luxury Lodges of Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolgan Valley Resort And Spa
- Wolgan Valley Hotel Blue Mountains