“Definitely recommended.”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance, sitting area with extra television
High end seating complete kitchen with style
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
High end seating
complete kitchen with style
corridor leading to bathroom and living area
King bedroom or split singles. Extremely awesome bed
only the best
Bathroom with fantastic shower and a powerful spa bath
sunset from home
Ziegler and Brown cast iron  bbq
4wd available for commercial rental
Mercedes Benz V Class 2017 People mover available for rental with enclosed trailer at no extra chge
Driveway
Part living area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Chere M
“Definitely recommended.”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Definitely recommended. Delightful host. Wonderful accom, provides everything you need for a very relaxing holiday.

18 Oct 2017
Thank you Chere M for you review and it was a pleasure to have had you both stay for your week's vacation. I'm very happy you had a relaxing holiday from your busy jobs.

Kind Regards
King Island Escapes
Sharon W
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We couldn't have been made more welcome by our beautiful hosts, Alexandra and Russell. The apartment was stunning, with everything we could possibly need provided, including the rental of their lovely new Mercedes.
The position was perfect, with a view over the ocean and walking distance to everything. Highly recommended!

21 Sep 2017
Thank you Sharon W for your glowing review on your recent stay. Alexandra's is in the perfect position with having it accessible for walking to the town and its attractions. Glad you loved the Mercedes. Its a nice treat to see the island in style!! I'm thrilled that you are coming again in November to stay this time, at our beach house, Porky Beach Retreat - King Island Escapes. Look forward to seeing you in under 2 months. Its a pleasure having you stay with us. See you soon!!

Kindest Regards
toddspink...
Wynyard, Australia
“Magnificent”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Excellent service. Great beds and you get a very homely feeling. And Foxtel is a great bonus. Very very close to the beach and the currie township

10 Sep 2017
Dear toddspinks17,
It was a pleasure to have you both stay during your 2 week business trip to King Island. When travelling for so long, it's a joy to offer somewhere, that can be your home away from home and has all the extras and more that make it an enjoyable stay. I look forward to welcoming you back, when you next visit our shores.

Kind regards
Traveler8...
Mooloolaba, Australia
“Best Air BnB we have ever holidayed in,ocean views and location close to town centre.”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Best Air BnB I have ever holidayed in has been tastefully decorated with so much attention to detail.We were blown away by the majestic view from the dining area and lounge room. We cooked our King Island beef on BBQ in a private outdoor area for our exclusive use.Beds were so comfortable we wanted to take one home with us.
Location was fantastic short stroll to centre of town and beach. Hosts were amazing!
Value for money 10 out of 10

10 Sep 2017
It was a pleasure having you visit our beautiful Island and I know it was a very special occasion for you. We take pride in offering fabulous beds, that guests will remember. Hope to see you again in the near future. You left like old friends.
Kind regards
Bronwyn H
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at Alexandra''s for three weeks while working on King Island. It was one of the best places I have ever stayed. A special thank you to Alexandra and Russell who are the best hosts, made our stay extra special as they looked after us so well, it was like a home away from home. I would highly recommend Alexandra's if you are heading over to King Island.

6 Aug 2017
Dear Bronwyn H,

It was such a pleasure having you stay and thank you for taking the time to do a review. I am delighted to hear that your visit with us was a success and that it was a fantastic place. Your comments are really appreciated and the fact it felt like home away from home, pleases me greatly. Russell, Ollie and I reap so much enjoyment in providing attention to detail and having you stay, made my job very easy!! Hope to welcome you back one day.

Warmest regards
stay@kingislandescapes.com.au
Secret-Ll...
Penguin, Australia
“Mrs”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Wow! Not usually one to leave reviews, i couldn't not after staying here!

My husband and I booked here for a weekend away on what was our first visit to King Island. Alex was fantastic right from the booking phone call!

Alex was warm and inviting and so easy to get along with. Nothing was too much trouble! She went above and even further than beyond for us. We arrived to a beautiful platter showcasing the beautiful cheeses that King Island has to offer (including crayfish pies which my husband is devastated he forgot to eat!) and champagne! Fresh bread, jams, eggs, milk.... everything we could need to settle in and enjoy our weekend getaway. From booking dinner reservations, to preparing us balled melon skewers for us to take away on a picnic she knew we were going on, Alex's thoughtfulness and kindness was genuine and refreshing. Her knowledge of the island and all there is to do and see was also really helpful.

The accommodation itself was also remarkable. No stone was left unturned. The attention to detail is immaculate. Anybody staying here would never go wanting or needing for anything! Everything is quality; from the coffee machine to the bed linen! Gold class comfort with the cosy feel of 'home'.

Such a pleasure to meet Alexandra (and the beautiful Ollie). A lovely host, who is so very very good at what she does. There really are not enough words for just how helpful and generous she was!

Can highly recommend!!

6 Aug 2017
Dear Secret-Llama (love the name!)

Firstly, Ollie and I loved meeting you both and you know that dogs can tell who are the best people in the world. He knows the special ones.

Thank you so much for that wonderful review. Being a special time away for you both, it means a lot to know that I ensured you had a unique and memorable mini vacation. It's important that you know, I really want it to be more than just providing a bed and a place to rest. It pleases me greatly knowing that there wasn't much you wanted for. I've done my job!
I was quite shocked hubby didn't have the crayfish pies, but you were pretty busy eating all the other food!
I hope to see your extended family one day again, as I know there is one little fluffy fellow who would be beside himself. Take care and hope that all is well with your exciting times ahead.

Warmest wishes
stay@kingislandescapes.com.au
Debbie A
“Without a doubt the most fabulous property”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Spent a week and a half in this lovely place it totally inspires relaxation in the most stylish of surroundings. Alex and Russell the hosts are fabulous, we were treated like royalty the entire time. The property, the service the surroundings, highly recommend this property. We will certainly be returning.

10 Jul 2017
Dear Debbie A,
Thank you for your review for Alexandra's for your recent stay. It was an absolute pleasure looking after you. Your kind words reinforce my delight of what I do and that it is so important to look beyond just meeting and greeting a guest. I look forward to seeing your smile and hearty laugh when you next visit King Island. Kind regards, Alexandra Quigley
King Island Escapes
kingislandescapes@gmail.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing