Luxury in paradise. Never wanted to leave. The setting is outrageous. It's beautiful. Off the tourist trail which makes it even lovelier. You will be taken back in time in a beautiful dream but it's all real! We never left after we checked in. We had plans to see other sites in the area, but why bother when The Hacienda Santa Rosa is a destination of it's very own. Highly recommend this property. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Mayan archeological zone, Hacienda Santa Rosa showcases its splendid building from the mid-19th century. This building, formerly an important property of the nobility, has become a luxurious residence through the generations. Just a 50 minute drive from Merida’s International Airport, the place is surrounded by natural beauties such as the Calcehtok and Oxkintok Caves, and cultural sites such as the Ruins of Uxmal and the town of Becal. An enormous door, meters and meters high, gives access to this wonderful hacienda which has 11 comfortable guest rooms and suites. Hammocks and wicker chairs, a private terrace and a garden make this place a perfect spot to live an unforgettable experience. Its aloe field is home to a Mayan style little house where one can enjoy enchanting moments outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hacienda Santa Rosa, A Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Santa Rosa Merida
- Hacienda Santa Rosa Hotel Merida