Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
Book In Advance
US$95.24*
and up
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip...
US$95.24*
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros. Studio in London
US$92.56*
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Leavesden
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour which immerses guests into the world of film-making. The tour features authentic sets, costumes and props that showcase the British artistry, technology and talent that goes into producing world famous and successful movies, created at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. The Studio Tour will initially focus on the Harry Potter film series which has made the Studios its home for over 10 years.
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My daughter (16) had two tickets bought as a gift and wanted to take a friend, we were travelling from Devon so I purchased an extra ticket for myself and thought I would just tag along. expecting to be a bit bored. I had a brilliant time! I haven't read any of the books but have seen most of the films.
The tour is really interesting and very well put together. We were in the tour for 3 hours and could have spent longer.- I loved the butter beer too!

Reviewed 16 August 2012

We visited during the summer holidays and were worried it would be busy, because they pre book in advance only a certain number of visitors are allowed at one time so it was very well organised and not too crowded. We had a 12pm time and arrived at 11.30, shop was quiet as was the cafe, but afterwards at 3pm the shop queues were very long.
The staff were very friendly, the whole tour was well laid out and contained many many great attractions for Harry Potter fans.
I would highly recommend this tour to friends and family and anyone who reads my review.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

I went with my husband and our grandson, who is 8. It was a fantastic tour. I have been to many of the Florida Theme Parks and this was just as good. We booked the 6.30 slot but were told that the times given were just so that everyone did not turn up at once and to spread out the people across the day. There was plenty of parking space and somewhere to eat. The tours run every 12 minutes. We queued up before your alloted time. I wont give too much away but the whole tour was fantastically done, lots of props, etc, and the butterbeer was great!!

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Kids (and parents!) thoroughly enjoyed the tour which took us about 3.5 hours. Only downside were the rip off prices in the shop. I am sure they would sell more if they reduced the prices.

1  Thank Kathrunner
Reviewed 16 August 2012

It's about time we got something from Harry Potter instead of the Americans getting everything. This was absolutely fantastic and if you are a Harry Potter fan I would highly recommend this tour. We spent 6 hours here and found the staff to be knowledgable and welcoming. Food and drinks are not over priced at this venue and what you get to see is amazing. Parking is free and easy. They do not over book the tours so your never squashed or feel you cannot see things. Incredibly well organised. My only quibble would be that when you get to ride a broomstick Warner Brothers have not given them the copyright to sell videos which is exceptionall diappointing as if this was the States you know they would have organised that by now but being British we always get put second! Pictures are expensive if you have a family and I think they should have more signage with prices as some people have queued for over an hour and not known the price implication, by then it's very hard to say no to children.

Travellers who viewed Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter also viewed

Been to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter? Share your experiences!