“An excellent day out!”

Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
Book In Advance
US$95.30*
and up
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip...
US$95.30*
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros. Studio in London
US$92.62*
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Leavesden
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour which immerses guests into the world of film-making. The tour features authentic sets, costumes and props that showcase the British artistry, technology and talent that goes into producing world famous and successful movies, created at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. The Studio Tour will initially focus on the Harry Potter film series which has made the Studios its home for over 10 years.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Having finally watched all the Harry Potter films at long last, it was time to pay a visit. You will not be disappointed! There is so much to see here, every corner you turn there is something that takes your breath away. Having the privilege to see how the film is put together, and the special effects and props, I can't fault this attraction. However the gift shop is a little on the pricey side!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We found it worth every penny coming here! And it´s easy to get here without an arranged tour. Make youre way to Euston station and from there you´ll take the train to Watford junction (about 20 min ride). The trains leave frequently ,just ask if you´re not sure, people are very helpful.
From the station there are shuttle busses going to the H.P studio, costs 2£ (return ticket incl.)
Once at the studio you can eat here if you´re early or just have a coffe. We stayed for 4-5 hours, no stress. Would really like to come back again!
Lot´s of cool things to see and do here!
Dont forget to book you´re tickets in time online, they get sold out quickly!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I really enjoyed my visit to the studio, but I'm not going over the roof. What I think is the biggest minus is that I feel like they're being greedy, letting so many people into the are at once. There were so many people everywhere that I didn't enjoy it as much that I could have. Sometimes you couldn't read on the signs in front of the different set and props pieces because the crowds were blocking it. We had to wait for 40 minutes in line to get to ride the broomstick in front of a green screen.

I also feel that the visit would have been a lot more fun if I loved the films. But my love is for the Harry Potter books, rather than the movies. However, it was very interesting to see behind the scenes and learn how they managed to create it all on the screen.

In the middle of the tour you can buy refreshments and Butterbeer. It was very fun to taste the Butterbeer, even if it didn't taste good. But it was VERY expensive and the food to. You can only choose from hot dogs or sandwiches, so I recommend taking a packed lunch with you.

The souvenir shop is great.

We got there with a Golden Tour bus that went all the way to the studio, which was very convenient. But we only had between three and four hours and that really wasn't enough for us. It probably is for some, but I couldn't finish my shopping in the store because we had to run for the bus.

2  Thank Svadilfarinn
wbstudiotour, Manager at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent visit. We are pleased to hear that, overall, you enjoyed your visit.

At the Studio Tour, we endeavour to keep the entry queue flowing at an even pace so that our visitors have the best possible experience. All visitors must pre-book a date and time slot to visit; this ensures that we spread visitor arrival throughout the day to prevent areas from becoming overcrowded.
We are sorry to hear that you felt you were unable to get close enough to the sets and costumes which led to your overall disappointment. Our staff are always available to assist with any queries or issues and would have loved to have helped you during your visit.

The Studio Tour is one of only three places in the world that the iconic Butterbeer drink is available. As it is uniquely designed and not mass produced, this has higher associated productions costs.

We were disappointed to hear that you felt that the choice of food in our attraction was unsatisfactory. We aim to provide a wide variety of products to all our visitors so we are saddened to hear that you do not feel that we met your expectations.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We have passed your comments on to our senior management team for their review.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Have just returned from a wonderful trip to Harry Potter Studio Tour. Had booked our tickets for the 11 to 11.30 slot but arrived alot earlier at just after 10. The lovely lady taking the tickets was kind enough to allow us to go in. All l can say is wow. For die hard Harry Potter fans like us it was heaven. Ok the gift shop is expensive but for a once in a lifetime visit we felt it was well worth it, and make sure you try the butter beer. It tasted like cream soda. I wish we could have brought some to take home

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Fabulous experience..well worth the 3 trains & [shuttle] bus it took us to get there in early AM! Was fascinating to see how much extraordinary detail went into all the filming..costumes etc. I still can't believe the 'small' rendition of all of Hogwarts etc was used for for the first 6 films! Blew me away.

I even cried at the videos-the one where they were wrapping after 10+ years together..so touching.

Can't recommend enough. Only part that was frustrating was the GOBS of school kids & many not very well mannered.

Travellers who viewed Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter also viewed

Been to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter? Share your experiences!