“Full marks to Tanglewood!”

Tanglewood @ Gatwick Guest House
and 1 more site!
Tanglewood @ Gatwick Guest House
London, United Kingdom
“Full marks to Tanglewood!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Our party of four had the Ground Floor separate annexe comprising of a double en suite and twin en suite. The rooms were brand spanking new and kitted out to a very high standard throughout. I particularly liked the mini fridge in the double room so I could store my pint of organic milk [yes bit fussy about my tea!] and the other half could also fit in a can of beer - so far so good!

The beds were very comfortable and the next morning we were treated to continental breakfast. Initially at the time of booking I was a bit dubious about a continental as we normally have a cooked breakfast - however, do not let the lack of a cooked breakfast deter you from staying here as as the standard of the continental breakfast was superior, in line with the accommodation and service.

We were transported quickly and smoothly to Gatwick airport and collected promptly on our return.

What can I say other than to highly recommend this place and we will try and book in next time we have an early flight out from Gatwick. Full marks.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank KKK_Katieeee

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I booked directly from the website which I found through google. The guest house was recommended by a friend from work who also stayed there when on training course a few weeks before. The room I had was plentyiful; TV, wifi, kettle etc, all I needed. I was there for 3 nights, enjoyed breakfast served to my door as a wake up call. On the last night I ventured out, about 5 mins walk down the road was a lovely pub where I had a nice meal and a drink. Can't fault the place only downside for me, I had to go to work training course on manor royal, but then that was why I was there! If I ever fly out of gatwick, we will surely stay there. Thanks. See you soon.

• Stayed June 2012
Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley
Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick

Been to Tanglewood @ Gatwick Guest House? Share your experiences!